3.21.2006

The Far Side...

...of the farm. Hallo on Goede Middag! Hello and Good Afternoon! Belgium is great. A bit cold, but great. Spring is coming but not fast enough. It is still in the mid 30's around here but sunny. Come mid April we will have some of the most beautiful blooms around. All the apple, pear and cherry orchards are around here. I haven't figured out how to insert pics yet but when I do, I will.

David is doing good and in the states at the moment. A friend of ours got married and he was one of the best men. He's currently in NC visiting his family. Brea is growing like a weed. She was 10.03 lbs at her 2 month check up and has her 3 month check up tomorrow. I am betting she's 11.7 lbs now. She has her daddy's beautiful eyes and my monster of a mouth. Nice combination, right? :) I am doing good. Just trying to get back into shape. I have lost all the baby weight and am now working on my extra emily weight I deemed necessary to keep the baby warm in my belly. ;) By summer I should be good as new.

Nothing really new around here. We move back stateside the end of Oct. beginning of Nov. I am excited and sad. I love being over here. The travel opportunities and cultural differences that we get to experience first hand are amazing. We really love being here. We are sad to be leaving but very excited about being only a drive, not a flight or cruise, away from all of you. We won't know where we are moving back too until end of July or August. I'll be sure to keep all of you posted though.

That's all I have for now so let me check on the little one and I'll check back in later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes! Photos please! Yay Squatbean!

1:58 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

I heard/read about the move and am soooooooo excited for you guys. I emailed Lane a Congrats email (as I don't have yours) but I hear he is pretty slow at responding. :) Men.

I will definitely be visiting you guys in Boston if at all possible over the next 3 years. I have never been and am dying to see it.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links