11.29.2007

Happy Thanksgiving Indeed

I know it's been a while but we had an INCREDIBLE Thanksgiving Stephanie. We left on Saturday before Thanksgiving to head to the Alamo (Texas) to visit with Mr. Bean's sister and husband. While we were there or rather at 2:00am the morning we were supposed to leave to come home, Sister Bean-in-law's water broke and 9 1/2 hours later we had our first Nephew. It was amazing. We were able to extend our vacation two days to be able to see the baby and help them with some things around the house. Everything went great. The baby was born 3.5 weeks early but weighed in at 6lbs 8.5 oz and was 19.25 inches long. So cute. Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was great and hope your Christmas is as amazing!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

YAY! Congratulations. Will you be in Selma at all during the holidays?

4:44 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

i have NO idea why it uses my fantasy football account on here. absurd. i can't fix it.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Laura Mielke said...

I didn't hear that news! That is awesome. Thank you Lord for that perfect timing! What did they name the baby?

8:02 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

I'll email you the name Love Bean just in case they don't want it posted online. Mary, I don't think I'll be home for the holidays. Brother Bean and the Mrs. are planning to come up here for a few days though and you're welcome to join them. :)

9:39 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

how FUN to be there while the baby was born!

And thanks for the comment - I'm finally back to my prebaby size - it took most of the year, though.

2:50 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

that's ok, it took me 14 months to get back to size.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

how fun to get to be there to see the baby!! glad you had such a wonderful and memorable thanksgiving!!!

10:44 AM  
Blogger M'elle said...

What fun!
In response to your recent comment:
I still use my HC e mail (check it once a month),and someone else does have my e mail.
Do stay in touch and send me your mailing address. I will pass along our new one.
Clear as mud? ;o)

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links