7.19.2006

Happy 30th Week Birthday!!!

Baby Bean was born this day 30 weeks ago. I was in labor for about 3 hours and 45 minutes with her wonderful arrival coming none to soon. She had been 9 days late and apparently quite comfortable where she was. She was 7lbs 3oz and 19 1/2" long. Blue Eyes (as you can obviously see) and a fair crop of blond hair. It should be noted that the hair she was born with is the exact same amount she has now. So as she looks pretty bald now, on a much smaller head it appeared to be a decent amount. :) She now has 2 teeth, is about 28" long and about 17lbs. I will get official measurements next Wed. at her 7 month check up. Enjoy the pictures!





These ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ are from her 1st week alive.







And these ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ are from this week. I am in LOVE!

4 Comments:

Blogger me said...

she is a beautiful baby!!!-Mechelle

6:44 AM  
Blogger The Bean said...

Thanks! I am so proud of her. Can you tell???? ;)

7:32 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

You should be proud!! She is beautiful!!! Can't wait to see her.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I like the look of the new site by the way

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links