6.08.2006

On This Day...



... in 2002, I became Mrs. Bean by marrying my incredible and most handsome man, Mr. Bean. Today is our 4 year Anniversary and we are so incredibly blessed. We have a wonderful home in Europe (renting unfortunately), a beautiful angel (Brea), a very kid friendly Golden Retriever (Clutch) and the best friends in the world. We are so happy to have all of you in our lives. Here are a few pictures of us to commemorate this day.

PS. I tend to take a lot of them myself by just holding out the camera. :)

June 2006 our cruise in Hawaii.

July 2005 I was 4 months pregnant and David was being promoted.

March 2005 Us atop Notre Dame. Pregnant but not aware.

Thanksgiving 2004 in San Francisco.

December 2005. California with Brea 1 week old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links