5.10.2006

Who is your Celebrity Look-A-Like???

I think everyone should post a photo of them selves along with a photo of the celebrity they think they look like or have been told they look like. Allison posted a photo of Lisa Kudrow for herself but I need to see a photo of Allison along side it. Everyone should weigh in on wether the celebrity we each name is a match or if they have a suggestion for one. I have been told my celebrity match would be closest to Jodie Foster. What do you think???

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think that's fun, except no one has EVER told me I look like a celebrity in my entire life. Not once. So I don't know...

10:14 AM  
Blogger The Bean said...

yeah, her solo album isn't that great but we saw her live in '04 in Anaheim, CA and she is a really good live performer. My husband (commonly referred to as Mr. Bean) used to play in a Christian Ska band and he loves all her old stuff.

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links