4.21.2006

TAG

Well, the tag finally made it my way. I don't know that they are all weird actually but I guess we'll see when the comments start rolling in. By the way, some of these have developed as a by-product of living with Mr. Bean. If they have come from him then I will mark them accordingly. And we're off....

1. I love Mr. Beans deoderant. He wears Brute and I absolutely LOVE that he still smells like it at night when I curl up on him to go to sleep. I also where his shirts in the evening as they smell the same way. He actually wears one around for me all day the day before he leave to go anywhere that way while he's gone I have a shirt that smells like him. And I'll wear every night to bed whether he's gone 2 days or 2 months!

2. I NEVER wear matching socks unless they are white ankle socks. It's not that I don't like matching socks, I just don't fold them together when I do the laundry. I do however have to wear the same style sock. For instance, an ankle sock cannot be worn with a calf sock and a sock with thick padded soles cannot be worn with a normal consistency sock. And yes, I LOVE toe socks!!!

3. The toilet paper has to be put on the spindle with the paper coming off the top. If I am at someone's house and see that it is not this way I will actually change it for them without telling them sometimes. ***this one from Mr. Bean***

4. As Ms. Varlowe stated I too eat colored candies by twos and I eat my least favorite color first as to save the best for last. And yes, colored M&M's do taste differently! I also pull the banana flavored Runts out and throw them away if I get any. I DETEST banana anything!

5. I cannot sleep AT ALL if Mr. Bean has not given me a "good night kiss" and said the phrase "love you night, night." Silly, I know, but it's true. He's such a good sport about the phrase. I will actually wake him up if I am laying in bed and realize that he has not done one or the other and he knows he will not get any sleep until he has done so. I also make him kiss me once for every night he will be gone if he goes somewhere that way my "good night kiss" is taken care of before he leaves.

6. I cannot under any circumstances sleep with socks on or my hair in a pony tail. My hair has to be free and out from under my head on the pillow and my feet have to be free to breathe.

I think that is about as weird as I get right now. I'm sure there are more but that was all I could really think of.

By the way, Baby Bean is 4 months old today! Look how she has changed!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I cannot sleep with socks on either. Even when it's really cold, I have to intentionally go to sleep with my feet cold, and only after waking up cold, can I put on socks. Weird, huh?

2:58 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

I've always hated bananas. I just can't take the smell, taste, or texture of them. And that goes for anything banana flavored. I also don't eat any kind of pie or cobbler WHAT-SO-EVER! I have this thing about cooked fruit. It's just wrong. :)

4:45 AM  
Blogger Laura Mielke said...

I totally feel ya on the hair off the neck when you sleep thing...it feels so good for my neck to be resting on a clean cold pillow after a long day...but then when I roll over I usually hear Nick go "Pffff, Pfff" a few times to get my hair out of his face/mouth. HeeHee. My niece is BEAUTIFUL!

4:50 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

Mr. Bean does the same thing with my hair. That or I'll be laying on his chest and he will turn his head and his stubble with take my hair with it. :) Isn't she adorable!

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links