4.17.2006

Twins?????


For those of you who grow weary of Baby Bean news, I apologize. It's like having a new pair of shoes. You just have to show them off every chance you get. Anyways, back to the point.

This is a picture of little bean this past Sunday, her very first Easter. She enjoyed a nice teething ring and beautiful pair of flowered shoes from the Easter bunny along with some chocolates the Big Bean and I took care of for her. This photo is of her in her Christening gown. It was my Christening gown first made by my grandmother from my mother's wedding gown. The photo beside her is of me in June of 1982. Isn't the resemblance scary? :) Anyways, I thought she was beautiful and was amused by the similarity between her photo and mine. Hope you like it!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Bean said...

THANKS!!!

9:49 AM  
Blogger The Bean said...

Baby B would love for her Uncle and Aunt Bean to come visit her! That goes for all you peeps out there! Come visit Belgium while you have a free place to stay!

I am pretty sure it was from mom's wedding dress, maybe it was from her veil. Who knows???!!!

1:41 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

WHY CAN'T I PUBLISH MY LINKS!!!!!!!

2:37 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

Yeah, I put everyone's in in my settings and such like the blogger help said too and saved it but when I republished they weren't there. I haven't figured out what's wrong yet.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links