4.10.2006

Memories...


Reading Stephanie's Paper Plate Awards made me think back to all the times I've spent with some of you guys. So for today I thought I would share a few of my memories with you. Maybe it will put a smile on your face as it did mine while I was thinking of them. Also, I don't have the best memory so if you see something wrong with any of these, sorry.

I have so many memories of Girls night that they all run together. One of my favorites was the Lingerie shower the girls threw for me before my wedding. I remember it was in Valerie and Elizabeth's house in Montgomery. It was one of the few times I have met Heather and one of the few times I have really gotten to hang out with Mary.

Dave Matthews
Brother Bean's senior year of college Lane, Mary, Nicholas, Valerie, Elizabeth and I all went to B-ham for a Dave Matthews Concert. It was soo much fun. I seem to remember that Mr. and Mrs. H snuck down into the expensive seats after the concert started to get a better view. If I remember correctly this was before they started dating.

Lane, there are too many. Two of my favorites would have to be hiking with you, your mom, Bro. Bean, Steve B. and John J. in Kentucky. That was quite the experience. If I recall, one night either before or after the hike we all went to the mall and on the way Bohemian Rhapsody came on the radio and we all let loose in the van. Ahhh, Queen. The other would have to be a small burping contest we had one day in your and B Bean's dorm room. I believe you won by I was almost there. :)

Brian, Steph, Jonathan, Lane do you guys remember coming to play for Morgan Academy's Prom breakfast? I believe you all camped out at my house that evening. Mechelle I think arrived late and I went back to the house to get her. I remember sitting and listening to you guys play a Christmas Song by Dave Matthews. The other big band memory I have is of Weeping Isaiah. You guys came over Bro. Bean's freshman year of college to go caroling around our neighborhood and see our hugemongous Christmas tree. One that I might add Bro. Bean picked out and was a bit lopsided!

Valerie, Stephanie, Elizabeth, and a few others I remember us going to Atlanta for someone's half-birthday. I don't remember if it was Val's or Elizabeth's. I do remember my Black Eye was more beautiful than ever that particular trip. :)

Elizabeth do you recall the Milk Shake party we had in my dorm room? It is where I met Mr. Bean and where Mr. Bean and Elizabeth left a 2 gallon container of Chocolate ice cream in my little micro-fridge. I found it 3 days later. It had then turned into chocolate soup.

The last one for today would have to be Valerie, Mechelle and I going out to Shakespeare park for a photography project Valerie was working on. I remember because she had me run and skip around on the lawn like a fool! It was quite funny to tell the truth.

Laura, as I've only met you once I don't really have any but I had so much fun at dinner with you and Bro. Bean. I can't wait til we're closer to spend more time with each other. I see good times in our future!

Brother Bean, there are so many. One small one I will remind you of is a trip we took to the beach one weekend to see a "friend" and you came back with brick red feet from having neglected to put sun tan lotion on them before baking in the sun.

I love you all and hope you enjoyed this reading!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It was my half-birthday, and to this day if people are looking at pictures in my photo album, they say "What happened to that girl?"

12:16 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

Of course you have my permission. The "friend" was crazy Brianna and we went to her Dome shaped house for the weekend. You wound up driving the T-Racer back barefoot because your feet were so red.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Squatbean! I loved this trip down memory lane. The Lingerie shower was the week Val and I moved into that place - the party forced us to unpack quickly (with MUCH help from Steph! =) At the DMB concert we got soaked!! Val's halfbirthday in Atlanta was so fun!! We made her wear that silly shirt and hit all the high points of the city!! And of course the milkshake party - after Ichthus! Wasn't Dathan there? Yeah, sorry about leaving a mess - but look what you got in exchange! hehe

I miss you Bean!! I can't wait until you are back!!!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links