4.12.2006

Not much to report...


...today. Mr. Bean took a CLEP test to help finish up his degree and I visited the University of Maryland office to get info. on finishing mine as well. Most of you are probably not familiar with my schooling or lack there of. I did my first 2 years at Huntingdon as a History major. I got married in June '02 and rather than going back to Huntingdon I decided to go to work full time and go to night school at AUM. I did this for a year and about 1 month before starting my second year at AUM we found out we were headed accross the pond. So, as I have been meaning to finish for some time now I have finally gotten my lazy but in gear and should be starting online classes in June. Only 1 or 2 to start to see how well it goes. I am slightly apprehensive about online classes so I will start slow. One of the classes I am trying to get into is called Egyptian Art and Archaeology. How cool does that sound. I am really excited. Will let you know how it goes once it starts going.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Bean said...

History. I don't have anything in mind for a career really. I love being home with Brea and want to be home with all the kids until they start school. Then I would love to work in a museum or Library as a research assistant or something.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I think that is really exciting - you are going to do great. I am taking my first online class this summer together too. We can suffer together. =)

3:41 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

Welcome back from CA! Post some pictures and stories about your trip!

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links