4.27.2006

Biggest Picture Blog Ever!!!

As requested by Maughry and followed by Bro. Bean I am doing my show and tell. Unfortunately you may not be interested in a lot of them as they are from here and places the Mr. and I have been since being here. Here we go....

This is another wedding photo. We didn't have digital at the time so a lot photos you see will be photos of photos.
This was my group that was able to make it to the wedding. In order from left to right and then top to bottom is: David, Lyle, Jonathan, Mary, Lane, Brian's Head, Nick, Valerie, Suzanne, Stephanie, Michelle, Elizabeth, and Pat. Wow, I miss you all sooooooo much!!!
This was Dec. '05 at the Nixon Library in CA. I was 9 months pregnant!
Me in Barcelona, Spain April 2004.

These are of Me and Mr. Bean in Brugges and Zee Brugges (North Sea) in March of 2005.




These are Fisherman's Warf, Me at Alcatraz, Just the bridge, Me and the Golden Gate Bridge from Alcatraz Island and Us at the Bridge respectively. This was Thanksgiving weekend 2004. All in San Francisco of course.

This is my photo of my infamous black eye in March 2001 and a photo of me at age 5.
Brother Bean's graduation photo! May 1997
Father Bean and I in the summer of 1999.
Brother Bean and I November 1999 I believe at FUMC for the Dog Named David concert.
Bridge at Shakespeare Park where Mr. Bean proposed in January 2002.
Baby Bean and Me in March 2006.
One week before baby bean popped out! Wow was I HUGE! :)

All the beans in October 2004. I believe Older Bro. Bean called this my 7th Day Adventist look. Go figure!
The last photo of the sibling beans together. Aren't we a nice bunch! September 2005.

Well that's all for today. I'm afraid I will freak out the blogger system if I try to add anymore. I have millions more though so you will all unfortunately see more in the near future. Hope you all enjoyed!

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I loved the pictures as well!! The one of everyone at your wedding some of us lovingly refer to as the "family photo." I have that in black and white, in my absolute favorite frame, proudly displayed on my dresser. The one of you the week before the baby bean, you were huge! It kinda looks like you have a basketball under your shirt! haha

Also, I find it highly amusing that you refer to Dave as "Mr. Bean" - does anyone else get an image of the TV/Movie version of Mr. Bean?? =)

3:35 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

Yes, I do get that image in my head from time to time. :) I was freaking huge and I had no idea what it felt like to not be that big until she came out. It's amazing the things you forget like how nice it was to not have to pee every 10 minutes. Literally!

I love the one of all of us together too Maughry. I wish we could do it again. I've only met Laura that one time and had dinner with them 2 nights later. Other than that I have only gotten to talk to her on the phone a couple times. Give her a hug for me next time you see her! Nicholas too I guess. ;)

12:19 AM  
Blogger The Bean said...

I only actually met you hubby once I think, Allison. I don't think he would actually remember who I was. :) I'll post more of the world travels soon!

12:51 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

sorry, been a little busy. I did get the invite but because of the time difference between here and there I don't know how well that will work out. KEEP BLOGGING

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links