5.22.2006

3 Days To Go...Comments Requested!

Alright so here's the deal. We leave for Hawaii in 3 days and I have been told that I have to pick one thing that I really want to do when we get there. We will do several things I am told but I am to pick one specific thing that I really want to do also. These are my choices so I need some help narrowing it all down. COMMENTS GREATLY NEEDED!!!


The Atlantis Submarine tour is tops on my list right now. It's about a 45 minute ride under the water 120 feet down. Supposedly we would see everything from fish, eels, sharks, and turtles to sunken ships and airplanes. What do you think???






The "Duck" ride is an old WWII vessel that runs on land and water and gives you tours of both. It can take you around Diamond Head, Pearl Harbor, Hanauma Bay, etc. I think it would be really cool as you get to transition straight from land into water to see all the different things around the island.




Helicopter Rides
are kind of pricey but apparently you get to see some of the most awesome views of the island and it's hidden treasures (waterfalls, rainforests, etc.). I plan to get a view of some things flying in. The helicopter rides are also not very long for the price so I'm kind of on the fence about that one.




Surf Lessons would be awesome! But also, kind of pricey to learn something that I probably won't get to do hardly at all over the next few years (don't think we're moving anywhere close to a beach). It is however THE thing to do in Hawaii and they have some of the most famous surfing competitions and waves in the world.



What do you think??? I need some input to get my decision made.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Bean said...

i'm glad somebody commented. thanks

10:59 AM  
Blogger The Bean said...

thanks for the input. that's a tie between the duck and the sub so who's going to break the tie or throw another contender into the mix???

12:16 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

wow. this is going to be a real horse race. :) Keep the suggestions coming.....

2:03 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

ok so you guys haven't helped me narrow anything down. I still have a vote for 4 different things. This is crazy!!! :D

11:42 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Helicopter - how awesome would that be!?! Imagine the pictures you could get!!!!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I would say the sub ride ....seeing those planes and stuff like that would be so cool ...there are my two cents worth ...ENJOY YOUR TRIP!!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links