8.14.2006

Gateway to the West, Here I Come!


As I'm sure most of you know by now we are headed to ST. LOUIS in November. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is exactly what we wanted. We are so excited to be going there. It's only 2-2 1/2 hours away from all my IL family. It will be so nice to be so close again. And, perhaps I may get to even have an IL baby to add to the family while we are there. Who knows!?!?!?!

Baby bean and I arrived in the states Wednesday evening and not a day too soon. We weren't going to be flying through Great Britain but it would have caused major delays in Brussels had we left the following day. It does however look like I will be eating some baby formula before I am allowed to head back over the pond. Yuck!

We stayed in Illinois until Sunday and then made the long journey home to Alabama to visit the first set of Grandparents. Talk about some happy people. I swear if it were just me coming for a visit they would probably have just left me up there. :) Well, maybe not but we definitely know who is currently hold the position of Daddy/GrandDaddy's little girl. Baby Bean got to meet her first Uncle yesterday and will be meeting her other Uncle and Aunt tomorrow. She can't wait! We'll be here until Saturday and then head to North Carolina to visit the other grandparents and such.

Well, there isn't a lot to report. We have been on the run for the last 3 weeks and have about 3 weeks left. Mr. Bean's sister and brother-in-law will be flying back from New York with me on the 23rd to stay with us til the 6th of September. It's going to be a busy 3 weeks but I'll try to pop in and let everyone know what's going on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

St. Louis sounds awesome!! It is a great city. My aunt lived there for a long time, and I used to LOVE to visit. Hopefully I'll get a chance to come see you guys!! :)Have fun and be safe with all of your travels. Post pictures when you can!!!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Maybe you've said this already, but when are you moving to St. Louis?

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links