8.08.2006

A Small Update

So I know it's been AGES since I last posted and for that, I apologize. I'm sure you were all on the edge of your computer chairs (or in my case camping stools) waiting for this but here it is.

Aunt Bean arrived last Saturday, a day later than planned, and we have been running non stop ever since. We went to Brugge on Monday, Monschau on Tuesday, some castles on Thursday, Normandy Saturday and Sunday and Germany to a castle the other side of Cologne on Monday. Today we are relaxing and packing as I will be heading to the states with her tomorrow for a brief 2 week visit. For those of you wanting an audience with me or baby bean (Brothers Bean in particular) you have my dates but I can give them again if needed.

Well, it looks like my computer is going to be HORRIBLY slow today so I will post the pictures later. It may be a couple weeks til I post again as I am headed to the states but I will update again as soon as I can!

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura Mielke said...

I SO look forward to meeting you for the THIRD time and baby for the first! She has been our computer wallpaper for about a month...too cute.

10:58 AM  
Blogger The Bean said...

I am ready to see all of you guys again. It will be nice to do something with you guys, not pregnant. :)

11:58 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Hope yall have a safe trip on the way over to the states.I have to agree...the baby pic is just about the cutest I have ever seen (outside my own nephews of course) Jason

2:23 PM  
Blogger Laura Mielke said...

and Nick and Laura's FUTURE babies! gaa..what a great god-father you WERE gonna be!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links