3.01.2007

Finally!

It is so nice to see everyone getting back into the habit of blogging again or at least reading and COMMENTING on each others blogs again. I miss that contact when we don't do it.

AMERICAN IDOL
This is the first time I have actually gotten to watch this show and from past seasons I was so excited about finally getting to watch this talent competition. I have been sorely desappointed this year I'm afraid. There is only one guy who seems to be worth anything and he's the one that does the Beat Boxing. Have you guys seen that??? Really interesting especially to those of us who can't keep rythm to save their life. The girls have not been so great either. There are 4 I think that really can sing but they all have that same powerful voice and I think it's going to be one of them that wins. I think my pick for the girls is Melinda.

SMALLVILLE
Why have there been no more new episodes in the last couple weeks? I need my Tom Welling, I mean Smallville fix. I really am a little too into this show too because I really want to know what's ultimately going to happen between Lana, Lex and Clark.

ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5th GRADER
I am sad to say I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader. It's a new game show hosted by Jeff Foxworthy and it's pretty funny in a sad way how much you forget after elementary school. Fun show though.

DRIVE
Not on yet but coming in March. It looks like a TV version of the Rat Race. It's not a reality show either. It's a real TV show. It has a pretty known cast so I am very excited about this. Needless to say Mr. Bean is pretty interested as well. Well, as interested as he gets in TV.

That's all I have today. I don't know if you were looking for a TV update but you just got it.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Bean said...

Thanks for the input. If you have any of the Lost DVDs send me the first season to watch. I have never seen it but have heard about it. Send it to me and I'll send you something of mine, perhaps season 5 of Smallville???

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links