12.11.2006

Finally!

We have been in IL now since Nov. 10th and this is the first time I have seen a computer. This is crazy! We don't have access in TLF so it's rare that I get online until we move in. Which brings me to the next item on the list. Our new house! We have a house that we close on this Friday. We are soooooooo excited! We will probably have internet up and going after the new year so until then, hang on and don't lose interest. I'll be up and running again before you know it! We will be home in AL the 23-26 of DEC. and we will go to NC for his family on the 27th. Hopefully I will get to see those of you who are there and the new Gates baby. Well, I need to go now but for those of you who read this we are all doing great and looking forward to being in our house!

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Hey, if on your way back to St. Louis - you happen to drive through Kentucky, give me a call - I'd love to see the Bean family. :)

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links