9.07.2006

......Sigh......

Ahhhh...company is gone.........

The last of our guests left yesterday and we are in relaxation mode. At least for a day or two and then it's back to the hustle and bustle. We enjoyed our company immensely but are glad for the break and return to normalcy. If you can call it that. We are hitting our next countdown. We are at 8 1/2 weeks to move out and counting. I am sooooooooo EXCITED about St. Louis. House should be moved out in about 4 weeks and we should be moved out in about 8 weeks. Fun, fun, fun!

Our trip to the states was nice but very exhausting. I saw tons of people including my fabulous family (including the wonderfully dramatic Mrs. Muffin) who I had the most wonderful time getting to know more.

I have more to write but alas I am going to have to wait. Baby Bean is calling and I must answer as I will go mad if I don't. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Mielke said...

wonderfully dramatic? :)

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links