8.14.2006

My Top Ten

(and this really isn't fair. I can't pick a definite favorite number of anything)

1. The Gambler by: Kenny Rogers (An oldy but a goody. This is my favorite childhood memory. Thanks mom and dad!)

2. Time In A Bottle by: Jim Croche (Can you tell I'm a bit sentimental?)

3.
Total Eclipse of the Heart by: Bonnie Tyler (My best friends EVER, Kate and Merrill, will forever be attached to this song. Riding in Merrill's car to Montgomery to go to dinner and a movie and singing this son at the top of our lungs, along with my off beat air drumming, is my favorite high school memory of all time.)

4. One by: U2 (What more is there to say?)

5. Crazy by: Aerosmith (Ahhhh, Aerosmith.....)

6. Baby Got Back by: Sir Mix A Lot (A favorite of Mr. Bean and I's to sing in the car. :) )

7. Hotel California by: The Eagles (A classic!)

8. Better Days by: Goo Goo Dolls (I love this song. So true, so true..)

9.
100 Years by: Five for Fighting (I love their ballads. Anybody heard the latest one? How is it? Excellent I'm sure)

10. One Moment More by: Mindy Smith (A beautiful song and perfect tribute for anyone who ever has to leave for anything (i.e. Heaven, War, Job, School, etc.)

3 Comments:

Blogger The Bean said...

it's so nice to hear from you again!!!! Welcome back

8:25 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Good songs and welcome back to the USA....

2:14 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

Thanks! It's only for a few days this time but in November it will be indefinite.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links