9.25.2006

My Turn


So it appears as though my time has come for an update. I have been very lax recently at updating and I apologize. That out of the way now, Baby Bean has gotten her 3rd tooth (top middle left) and I can see it's partner through her gums just waiting to pop through. EXCITING! I think I called everyone I could on this past Thursday (her 9 month birthday by the way) and told them about tooth #3.

The movers and packers have been and gone and so has all of our stuff. Well I guess actually about 98% of our stuff. We got to keep up to 900lbs of stuff to ship back the week we leave. So we have a few comforts (pots, pans, clothes, crib, tv, etc.) to last us til November 1st. We then will move to a hotel for our last ten days abroad before hitting the gateway to the west. We are sooo excited. We have gotten a buyers agent for realestate over there already and she is compiling a list of homes for us to check out when we hit the ground. We are wanting to move fast to be in a home by Christmas and as it takes an average of 30 days to close on a house right now we will be cutting it quite close.

Everything else is going great. It's a lot easier to clean the house now with barely any furniture and no nic-nacs. Mr. Bean will be turning 29 tomorrow so I have just finished making his Scotch-Chocolate Cake. Done by request only as I don't eat coconut or nuts of any kind in my food. We will be getting immunization checkups tomorrow and then hopefully locating a walker for Baby Bean as she wants to be on the go soooooooo bad now.

Well that's all for now. Will update sooner, I promise!

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I want to see more pictures of Baby Bean!!! :) Can't wait for you guys to get here! If any of your traveling takes you through Kentucky, please let me know!! I would love to see you guys, but don't think I can make it down to Alabama in November. :(

11:06 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

thanks for the baby gift! the shirt says "moi j'aime bien." what does it mean?

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links