1.07.2008

A New Year a New Start...



Per Ms. Hooks request and an unfortunate lag in time I am updating all on our goings on.

Christmas was a mixed bag this year. On one hand Baby Bean turned 2 and had the best Christmas every. She had the best time opening gifts and discovering the joy of driving. Seriously, she got an old Cadillac pedal car in pink and silver and it is ADORABLE. She loves it and cruises around with her bears any chance she gets. On the other hand Mr. Bean, baby, Mrs. Muffing and Grandma on Mr. Bean's side all got sick and we think Baby Bean perpetuated it all.

We learned of Brother Bean and the Mrs. incredible news that I was going to be an Aunt and then a few days later that I would be made an Aunt TWICE in the same day was thrilling. Unfortunately after 6 months of trying for baby number 2 we found out we were pregnant and at the same time losing it all in a matter of days. The good news is that I am fine physically and mentally with out any doctor intervention and we are taking it as a sign that after 6 months of trying it is still possible just a matter of HIS right timing for it to work out and not ours. That gives us hope and in the mean time I have TWINS on the way to spoil and throw all my bad habits too. :) I can't wait.

We had a great holiday with visitors from both sides. The best part of all was that we had our Christmas in Our home. We got to wake up Christmas morning to our tree and our fireplace with our child and enjoy the blessings we all had. By far my favorite Christmas.

I will download and post Christmas pictures soon.

Happy New Year!

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Emily,

You're on my mind. Unfortunately, you and I have this experience in common. I hope healing comes quickly.

8:32 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

We seem to be running the same pattern just with different time lapses. Hopefully my next attempt will be successful like yours. I am doing really well though. Thank you for your thoughts.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Bean, I am so sorry about your miscarriage. Know you are in my prayers! I am glad that you are able to focus your attention on Baby Bean and the baby beans to come! And what a beautiful Christmas it sounds like you had!! Can't wait to see pictures!! Love you!

9:59 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

While she does have a real name we like to use the Bean status for it's obvious historical reasons but also to keep unwanted sources from knowing too many personal details about our family for Mr. Bean's line of work. I'm open to new Bean suggestions though. :)

3:25 PM  
Blogger Nick M. said...

We had a WONDERFUL time being with you guys after Christmas and hope to get back sometime soon (hopefully before the dynamic duo arrive). That is a GREAT picture of you and little B. Talk to you soon!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Em, I'm also sorry for the hard time and am thinking about you guys.

Thanks for updating the blog. Mr. H has been monopolizing my computer since it's the only one we took on our 3 week trip down south but I should be getting back into things.

I agree with Val. We'll need a name soon. When she's 13, I'd like to cast my vote for The Bean-Teen. But, obviously we'll need something else before then.

Also, I'm working on it and it's only on this blog, but it insists I use my fantasy football team name! Absurd.

Mary

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links