9.15.2008

Happy Fall!


Nothing says fall like a live llama chase through your backyard!

The rest of these are a couple indoor Halloween decoration pictures (I love Halloween!) and a couple of my every growing belly. Look at this belly! Can you believe when I went into the Motherhood Maternity store the other night to try on a shirt the lady told me to put on the "belly pillow" to make sure I got a big enough size???? This belly isn't allowed to get any bigger! Or lower for that matter. This kid's already between my knees the way it is! :) Enjoy!



33 weeks, 5 days


33 weeks, 5 days. Notice the spooky mantle. :)


Our dining room table.


The spooky sofa table.


Our new breakfast table and chairs with my new place mats and napkins! Compliments of my most favorite Jimmy Buffet fan!

6 Comments:

Blogger Laura Mielke said...

OH MY GOD IS ALL I CAN SAY! You would think YOU were the one having twins. holy s%#t!!!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Ok, you're right. That really is quite a belly.

Glad it's almost over for you. Glad, too, that Baby Bean is old enough to walk everywhere.

7:04 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

Amen and Hallelujah for toddlers that can walk and climb in and out of their own bed. :)

7:19 PM  
Blogger Nick M. said...

Holy crap. I just watched that video, and you weren't kidding, that really is YOUR backyard. I though you had just posted something random for funsies. Where did the llama come from?

8:45 AM  
Blogger The Bean said...

There is a llama farm just across the street from us. One of their borders got out when they weren't home and decided to see if the grass really was greener on the other side. Of the street that is. :)

11:23 AM  
Blogger MI class 2007 said...

hahaha...i love that a llama got chased through your yard!!! and WOW thats quite a belly!! i know you'll be ready for him to get here!! :)

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links