9.10.2008

A Page from Stephanie

hope you don't mind. :)

Current Book(s): I have a bad habit of starting several books and not finishing any of them. Currently though is The Appeal by John Grisham. Last finished was an Edwardian novel I can't remember the name of. Go figure!

Current Playlist: I'm on a big Kenny Rogers kick right now. Also Lifehouse.

Current Fetish: Anything having to do with Fall/Halloween decorations.

Current Drink: Decaf. Sweet Tea (which tastes exactly the same as caffeinated) and a Pumpkin Spiced Latte (decaf). Thanks to Big Brother Bean and the Mrs.

Current Food: Cornmeal Pancakes. Crazy maybe but I love their sweetness! Try it with the Jiffy corn bread mix and directions on the package.

Current Favorite Favorite: A hot bath or watching Mr. Bean and Baby Bean play together. It's a toss up at this point in time. :)

Current Wishlist: A garage door opener. Seriously, we've lived here nearly two years and still haven't gotten one. And don't think we don't park in the garage because Mr. Bean wouldn't have it any other way. Perhaps this year Santa will bring me one. :)

Current Needs: Sleep. Although I don't know when that will be. : /

Current Triumphs: Getting my shoes on in the morning. I haven't swelled at all this time but bending over is not an option anymore. I've gotten creative.

Current Bane(s) of my Existence: Driving. And that makes me sad because I so love to drive. 7 more weeks............

Current Indulgence: Starbucks. Today was the first time in probably 5 months I've had Starbucks and I got a coupon so went back for a second drink later in the day. :)

Current Blessing: A healthy pregnancy. All I want is 3-4 more weeks and then I wouldn't mind and early entrance.

Current Outfit: Half pajamas/half regular clothes.

Current Excitement: Decorating the kids rooms!

Current Mood: Tired and in a little bit of pain. Either someone is very large all of a sudden or I'm having tummy growing pains from someone getting very large.

Current Links: www.childrensplace.com (they have jeans for Baby Bean for only $4.99!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

First of all, fall is my favorite time to go to Starbucks. I love love love pumpkin spiced lattes.

Second, decaf tea tastes exactly the same - I agree.

Third, I can't believe you're already 33 weeks! Do you have a name yet? How are you doing the nursery?

6:26 AM  
Blogger The Bean said...

I don't have a name yet. It's really hard for us to come up with Boy name. Also, the nursery is going to be themed Lambs & Ivy Happy Tales. It's a mild jungle theme. I'll post pictures soon!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links