6.12.2008

"Bob Wehadababyitsaboy"


In case you missed the banner at the top, IT'S A BOY!!!!

I had my 20 week ultrasound today and it was amazing. Mr. Bean and I could tell it was a boy before the technician even said anything and then she said, "That is most definitely a boy! There's no mistake about this one and he is NOT shy." We about died! It was too funny. I'll have to get the pictures scanned in so I can post them. Hopefully this weekend. The baby is 13 oz and in the 82nd percentile (I'm guessing for size?). I am doing great and he is very active. He was had down today so they couldn't get a profile shot. What does this mean? It means I get another ultrasound at 26 weeks which is FANTASTIC because I love pictures.

Well, nothing else for now just wanted to let everyone know!

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nick M. said...

AMAZINGLY FANTASTIGORICAL!!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

WOW ...Nick told me tonight while we were visiting Harper and Lily ....CONGRATS to yall on the wonderful news ...

12:48 AM  
Blogger M'elle said...

YAY!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Hey there, I am a friend of Stephanie's and read your comment on nursing. I am a miserable flop at nursing as well except for one time, and it was because I used the drug Domperidone. Turned it on like a spigot. Have you ever tried it? If you want more info feel free to email me.

-Missy

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links