4.24.2008

Update

So I never got the referral from my previous doctor that I felt so entitled to receive so get this, I had to DROP to a LOWER level of insurance coverage for a period of one year to get the care I was comfortable with and felt was adequate enough to take care of me and my new little one on the way. How screwy is that that you have to lower you insurance coverage to be able to have that kind of flexibility? Craziness! Anyways, all is well. I have gotten to lower coverage and had my 1st appointment with my new doctor today and am soooooooooooo glad I switched to this office. The baby was being uncooperative with the heart doppler so I got to sneak in for another ultra sound and it was amazing. You forget how cool it really is to see so much of another human inside you. We saw both arms and hands, both legs and feet and everything else baby is supposed to have. The heart beat was 169 so Mr. Bean and I are convinced even more now that it is going to be a girl! So yea! We don't actually know what the baby will be but we are banking on a girl. :) That would be good since I have all girl stuff already and would need to actually buy very little. Anyways, they want me back in 3 weeks for a more indepth appointment to meet nurses, fill out pre-registration paperwork, etc. so I will have more information then. And then hopefully the end of May we will know 100% if it's a girl or not.

Other than that there really isn't much going on. We got home Sunday afternoon from a visit to the AL bean family and were glad to be back in our own beds. This Saturday Mr. Bean and I are going to and indoor arena football game for the first time with a couple friends so that should be fun. Then Sunday Baby Bean and are going to Aunt Bean in Peoria's house for the whole week to visit, play and just have fun. Oh and did I mention that GREY'S ANATOMY is back on tonight!!!!!!!!

Until later...

2 Comments:

Blogger MI class 2007 said...

Glad everyone is healthy and happy! Can't wait to hear the official news if its a boy or girl!!

Hope G.A. was good - I can usually keep up with it here via online, but they dont post the new episodes till Sunday, so shhhh, don't spoil it for me! :)

10:22 AM  
Blogger Nick M. said...

Glad we got to see you a while back. Glad you got your doc's stuff straightened out and I don't watch Gray's but I hope you enjoyed it.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links