4.18.2008

Vacation and things...

... well Baby Bean and I got down to AL last Saturday evening and have been enjoying family, friends and time away from home.  Mr. Bean was "on the hill" for the week so we decided we would have our own little vacation.  Sunday we went to Sunday School where Grandma Bean needed to show off her little grand-bean and then we moved on over to Montgomery for mid-afternoon burgers with Little Brother Bean and his Mrs.  The burgers and brownies were fantastic.  After dinner LBB took Baby Bean to McDonald's to play and a good time was had by all. And yes, that means me too.  The pictures will be forthcoming.  ;)  Monday we had dinner with my two favorite girls from high school (one of which is glowing in her 5th month of pregnancy).  Then we exchanged belated Christmas/Birthday gifts over coffee and Lady Bug Petifours (not sure about the spelling).  Tuesday was a relaxing laid back day.  Wednesday  Mother Bean, baby and I went to Prattville for the afternoon and did a little shopping.  Thursday I got to have lunch with my two favorite girls again and then we get to Friday.

Now I don't want to repeat Mrs. M's sentiments about the days as they were so eloquently stated, but I will say this.  It was soooooooo hard for me not to jump up on that table and get my belly photos too!  I was so glad to see the twins in real time.  They are getting so big and Baby Bean is so excited about becoming a cousin.  One thing Mrs. M. left out of her blog was the insane mating of birds that we were honored to witness while enjoying the afternoon splendor. Craziness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura Mielke said...

Glad you gals are here :)

6:12 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

glad you are enjoying your time in alabama! can't wait to see your pictures too! :)

11:15 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Hey ...So great seeing yall Friday night. Glad I had a chance to come over and see the movie with everyone. Brea is a sweetie and I was pleased that she did not run from me LOL ....
See yall soon

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links