3.31.2008

It's Official!

We're having a baby! Ha! As if we didn't already know. I had my first appointment today and everything looks great. I'll be 10 weeks on Wednesday. Heart beat was in the 170s and so tiny! I don't remember seeing the heart beat before 20 weeks last time so it was new and amazing to see it pumping so tiny. Baby is just over and inch from crown to rump and aging about 9wk3days. I have a due date of 29 October and am hoping for a Halloween baby. I think that would be tons of fun! Anyways, that's about it right now. Here are a couple of pictures or our newest baby bean to be!




7 Comments:

Blogger MI class 2007 said...

Yay for newest baby bean! NBB for short. :) A Halloween baby would be so much fun!

1:55 AM  
Blogger The Bean said...

Most definitely finding out the sex and I am banking on a girl. I really think it's going to be another girl which would be easy for us since we are already equipped for that.

11:54 AM  
Blogger M'elle said...

It IS a little bean!!!!
I agree with Valerie about the rap song.... You down wit NBB? Yeah you know me...
Ok. I'll stop now.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Nick M. said...

Hooray for more cousins for Harper & Lily!!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

congrats bean!!! I know OBB (older bean baby) is going to be a great big sister. so exciting.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Congratulations on seeing a heartbeat! I love the 12 week ultrasound. They look like teeny tiny little people by that point ...

10:05 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

My first ultrasound last time was at 13+ weeks and we could see her sucking her thumb and all four of her other fingers at that time. It was crazy! I should have another one on the 24th when I got to my new doctor for the first time. I can't wait!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links