3.09.2007

Homework


Well, unlike the rest of you apparently, I do not have an Ipod, MP3 player, etc. but I am open to being given one. Hint, hint. :) So, I will just list some stuff I like right now.

Augustana - Still a huge fan. They played on the Today Show this morning and I am trying to get myself to a concert.

U2 - I like all their stuff and I credit Brother Bean for my love of them.

Fall Out Boy - They are really good. I suggest listening to their latest hit and then picking up their album.

Smallville Metropolis Mix - They really know how to pick songs for that show.

Pink - I'm Not Dead I just like all her stuff. Speaking of which she has her song Who Knew as the theme for the new show November Road. I think that's what it's called.

Hinder - love Lips of an Angel

That's all I have for now but I will keep adding as I remember them all. I like so much I can't pick.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick M. said...

I think the show actually is called "October Road" but November is a neighboring month so we will let you slide on that one. Good calls on most of your music. I thought I might like the Hinder song at first, but I was wrong, you should be too!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links