5.22.2007

We're Back


So Baby Bean and I finally made it back home from our many travels over the past 6 weeks and should be staying put for about 5 weeks before heading out again. And the next trip will be to AL for little Brother Bean's wedding!!! So excited.

Mr. Bean made it back from school and was relieved to be back home. Baby Bean remembered him completely and missed him like crazy. She won't even let me put her down for bed now. It has to be daddy. So cute.

Well, I don't really have any news or updates for the moment so I will leave you all with this fabulous photo.

How could you NOT love that face?!?!?!?

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Welcome back Bean :-)

5:51 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

HA, obviously mdavis is me. Your blog is making me use my google account and that is who it thinks I am :-)

Mary

5:55 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

Thanks! It's nice to be connected again.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Super cute picture!! Glad your travels were safe, and I know that you are glad to be home and a whole family again. :)

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links