6.14.2007

Getting to know me!


A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Roger Butler Jewelers
2. The GAP
3. First Command Financial Planning
4. MOM

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. The Saint
2. St. Elmo's Fire
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Sweet Home Alabama

C) Six places I have lived:

1. Engelmanshoven, Belgium
2. Montgomery, AL
3. Charlotte, NC
4. Pekin, IL
5. Anaheim, CA
6. Fairview Heights, IL

D) Four TV Shows that I watch

1. Friends
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Smallville
4. The Today Show
5. Ace of Cakes

E) Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Europe (Spain, France, Great Britain, Poland, Germany, the Netherlands)
2. San Francisco
3. Grand Cayman
4. New York City



F) People who e-mail me (regularly)
1. Kate
2. Merrill
3. Debbie
4. David


G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Purple Dumplings
2. Orange Chicken Panda Bowl
3. Dad's Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
4. Dad's Fried Tacos


H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. On a Cruise
2. Tahiti
3. Visiting friends and family in AL and NC
4. The Mall Shopping
I) Four friends I think will respond:
1. Michelle
2. Lane
3. Elizabeth
4. Laura

J) Four Things you would like to accomplish in the next four
y ears:
1. Having a second and possibly third child.
2. Start a cake decorating business out of my home.
3. Pay off all debt (including cars)
4. Get another dog

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Ace Of Cakes seems to be a popular choice among folks !!!! Great Show!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links