6.05.2007

Nothing much to report.



Nothing much to report here. We are all well and living life as usual. Baby Bean has started potty training. She is almost 18 months old so we are letting her set the pace and she is doing pretty well. At least I think she is. I've never done this before so I really have no real frame of reference. But she does use her potty about 4 times a day so far and after three days I think that's probably pretty good.

<---- March 2007 for my 25th birthday.

Mr. Bean and I will be celebrating our 5th Wedding Anniversary this Friday. I can't believe it's been 5 years already. Crazy how life just flies by sometimes. For instance we have been back stateside for 7 months now. That means Christmas is only 6 months away!

<---- May 2006 Hawaiian Luau

CRAZINESS!!! So much has changed in a year. We are now living in the U. S. A. again, we still have our beautiful angel, Brea but our sweet puppy is not longer with us. Brea this time last year was getting her first teeth and this year she has 12+ teeth and is potty training. So wild.

Oh, I am starting cake decorating courses this week at the base and then will be taking more at the local Hobby Lobby in July. I am so excited. I can't wait to start them. I've always wanted to be able to due all that fancy stuff they do on cakes so now I am going to learn.

Last and certainly not least, Mr. Bean and I have gotten hooked on two new shows. One being Hell's Kitchen. It's been on for two years before now but we just started watching it. It's a lot of fun and you get to see really neat things being cooked. The second which just wrapped it's 3rd season is yes, Grey's Anatomy. We didn't get in on this in the beginning as we were without the normal cable shows at the time but we have now watched season 1 and are working our way through season 2. This show combines the right amount of sarcasm with shocking medical cases and the usual nighttime drama to make you want more.

Well, that's all I have for now so I'll stop my rambling and let the few of you that may have dropped by here get back to work/school/life.

Cheers!

6 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Wow - I cant believe that BabyBean has teeth, and I still haven't met her yet!! I love the pictures!!!

I took a cake decorating class at Michael's and I LOVED it - I know you will too. Be sure to post pictures of your creations!!!

11:47 AM  
Blogger M'elle said...

Did you say you were back in the states, or did I just read that wrong?
I am jealous of both you and Liz because I would LOVE to take some cake deco classes!!!! I think having a little bakery or something like that would be so much fun!
5 years! I haven't even scrapbooked your wedding and the surrounding year, much less my own!!! Time does fly...

1:22 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

I haven't scrapbooked my wedding or my baby's 1st year. I am wayyyyyyyy behind. :) But yes, we are back in the states and living in St. Louis. Loving it and love having company so you and your new man (which I guess isn't so new anymore) should come visit!

I will definitely post pics of my creations and I am dying for you to meet little Miss Bean.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Nick M. said...

Laura and I watched Hell's Kitchen last night for the first time also. I think it has the potential to be a good show, but in my opinion the best cooking reality show is Top Chef which starts next Wednesday on Bravo. Check it out and let me know what you think.

4:34 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

I love Top Chef. I watched last season on Bravo in reruns and loved it. I actually ate the TGIFriday's menu choice from Top Chef. Fire Roasted Red Pepper Soup and Chicken Pesto Paninni. FANTASTIC!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I have recently become addicted to Bravo. It is shameful I know, but I can't get enough of Work Out or the Housewives of Orange County. Ridiculous. I think law school has made me CRAVE mindless entertainment!

I am still only allowed to sign in through gmail so it will continue to call me Mdavis. I cannot fix this :-)

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links