1.09.2008

Christmas Photos!!!!

Finally they are here and by the way, Congrats to John McCain!!!!!! He's got my vote.


Baby Bean finally warmed up to Santa on her birthday!


Baby Bean's 2nd birthday cake. I made it and added birthday candies and candles after I took this picture.


A rocking horse replica of Pony Tiger Alfie. Ask Brother Bean.


Riding in style with her vintage Pink Cadillac Pedal car.


What happens when we let Baby Bean dress herself. Long Johns, Snow Boots and a Ski Cap. What can I say? She's one of a kind!

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm seriously impressed with the birthday cake.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

me too!! that cake is incredible!!! and the pictures of baby bean are adorable!! especially the one of where she dressed herself! too cute!! we had a rocking horse that every single member - without exception, all the way down to the great-grandchildren - rode as a child starting with i believe my aunt (on my dad's side) Charger :)

7:25 AM  
Blogger The Bean said...

Thanks. The bow was made out of Strawberry Footlong Roll-Ups. Sprinkled with pink sugar. Unfortunately it ended up really flat. I think I may have used a little too much water to wet the fruit roll-ups and made them too flimsy. Oh well. I know for next time. I'll be make Father Bean a birthday cake in February so be on the look out for those photos in the future!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

fruit roll-ups!? you are a genius!!! love it! also, i am incredibly impressed with how color-cordinated baby bean is!!

7:27 AM  
Blogger The Bean said...

As much as I would love to take credit I got the idea out of a Southern Living Magazine I stole from Mr. Bean's grandma.

10:33 AM  
Blogger M'elle said...

I want to come play with baby Bean and all of her cool new toys! I miss being a kid!
It took everything I had to stay out of the Chick-fil-a playland with my two year old nephew the other day. Grown-ups need to have fun, too!
Loved the pictures!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links