12.18.2008

Christmas Ornaments

A friend of mine posted some pictures of some of the ornaments on her tree. Now, I don't take such professional looking photos but here are some of my favorites. Our tree is a hodgepodge of places we've been and people we love. Enjoy and show me some of the ornaments on your tree!


First, the original Baby Bean in her Christmas attire. :)


This is a mask ornament from a fabulous Christmas shop in Tongeren, Belgium.


One of my favorites, from the Aquarium of the Pacific in San Diego, CA.


A new ornament this year from Aunt Nancy. I love the colors!


For the obvious reasons and to always remember there are those of us without family close this holiday season.


This is from a 6 story Christmas store in Monschau, Germany. A GORGEOUS picturesque town about 40 miles from our old home.


This was given to me by a sweet friend years ago. Her name is Hannah and her family has always been close to my heart.


The first photo we got of Baby Bean with Santa. It's from Christmas 2007 and she decorated the ornament herself!


My first Christmas ornament. We recently had a Sunday school party here at the house and one of the ladies in our class has the EXACT same ornament on her tree.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I adore baby bean's skirt in the first picture, too cute.
This post makes me a little sad we haven't had our own tree since being in graduate school. We will have to really go all out next year :-)

1:35 PM  
Blogger Nick M. said...

My 'baby's first' ornament is the one pictured at the top of my blog in the header. At 30 years old I become more worried about its fragility but I'll keep hanging it as long as I am able.

I will try to take some pics and do this post later tonight or tomorrow. Good job.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Laura Mielke said...

YES GREAT POST! cant wait to see you guys!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

WONDERFUL!!! I love them all! Your tree will always be unique and interesting because of the collection of ornaments from faraway places and cherished people in your life - all reminders of various times in your lives.
I'm going to post another one and ask if you remember it! (wink!) Check back later today! Sister Bean looks so proud and beautiful in her Christmas finery! : ) She's so prissy! LOL!
Big Hugs to you!
Lynn

7:04 AM  
Blogger M'elle said...

I love Miss Baby Bean's dress!!! And New Bean is just adorable! I can't believe I haven't met a one of them...
Love the ornaments on your tree. I could go on and on and tell stories about my ornaments - and I loved reading yours!
MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Aww... we looked at that dress when shopping for Savannah. It is adorable.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links