10.31.2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!


So today is actually Halloween and these are our two carved pumpkins and Baby Bean's painted pumpkin. Because it's Halloween, I have to include her costume photo again. :) Who wouldn't???


How cute?!


Spooky Darlings


Sly Witch

Also, I found this interesting. These are two photos of my belly with the two kids. Look at the difference there! Can you believe it? And I weigh a little less with this one than I did with Baby Bean. CRAZINESS!!!!!


This is at 38 weeks 4 days with Baby Bean.


This is today, 40 weeks 2 days.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Brea is adorable !! and when is that little baby boy gonna be here !!?!?!?

10:41 AM  
Blogger The Bean said...

Who knows! :) I think she's pretty cute too!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Nick M. said...

OMG your tummy is HUGE...Tell Baby Boy Peanut Head Ledford to come on already...we are excited to meet him.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Ooooh goodness girl! You's about to pop!! Bless your heart, I am feeling some sympathy aches for you!
What a cutie pie that Brea is! She looks excited to be having some halloween fun! She's looking too old though.. too fast!

You hang in there and I'm hoping and praying it's SOON... VERY SOON!!!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links