10.29.2008

Happy Halloween!



I know it's a couple days early but Baby Bean had her playgroup Halloween photo today and I couldn't resist sharing it. With a group of toddlers, I think we did pretty good. I love the two of her by herself. My little butterfly!





Today makes 40 weeks and my due date. Now normally I would be excited and expectant and on edge that any minute something was going to happen; however, I have had nothing but the usual strange feelings that have so far only led to some dilation and no actual labor. :( I have an appointment tomorrow for the regular check up, an ultrasound and a non-stress test. So maybe I'll have some kind of renewed hope after that appointment. I have a feeling though that this baby is going to wait until Nov. 1st at the earliest. I don't think he wants to be a Halloween baby and I think he just wants to push me into November to say "HA! You only thought you were getting an October baby!" Oh well.

Hope you are all enjoying this INCREDIBLE fall weather!!!!! Oh, and you should all make it out to a local Borders bookstore and try their Gingerbread cookie warmed up. HEAVEN!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I was so hoping we hadn't heard from you because you were having a baby. Sad.

3:19 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

No such luck. But perhaps this means I will be able to take Baby Bean trick-or-treating this year. :) That would make us both happy.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Same here - I thought surely the next post would have new baby pics! Awwww... but when the time is right, he'll come! And now you will get a THANKSGIVING baby - not to say it will be that long (!) but in that month as opposed to October! BUT who knows - there are still a few hours in this month! And I remember a doctor's visit with one of mine where he said "see you next week" and several hours later we were laughing about that in the hospital labor unit! There is hope! :)

HANG IN THERE!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links