11.03.2008

Our Weekend

So, Halloween has come and gone and yes, I am STILL pregnant. It's funny, my doctor said at my last appt. (last Thurs.) that for me to make it to my next appt. (this Thus.) would be very unusual with this being my second child. Well, unless something happens in the next 3 days it looks like I will be proving her wrong. Oh, and did I mention that she herself is currently 39 weeks pregnant and will probably have her baby before me? Yeah, so I'm a little irritated and impatient. I just want to be able to hold MY baby. He was supposed to be out by now!





Anyways, this weekend we had Halloween and went to the City Museum in St. Louis. It was WILD!!! For those of you who don't know what the City Museum is I am putting some pictures here to show you. It really isn't a museum as much as it is a 7 story indoor and outdoor playground. Seriously. They have 7 story slides, caves, tunnels, mazes, an aquarium and mesh wire tunnels that run all over the inside and outside of this old warehouse that has been converted. Baby Bean was a bit timid the first hour or so due to the dimly lit spaces in some of the room and the heights but after that it was another 3 hours or her running wild all over this place crawling through places I couldn't possibly go in my condition prompting me to yell "Mr. Bean, go get her!" We had so much fun and I really can't wait to go back after the baby is born. These are the pictures from our Halloween and City Museum experience.


These tunnels run through the entire 7 story warehouse.


A 4 story slide.


A miniature hall of mirrors.


Baby Bean in a tunnel.


Baby Bean practicing her climbing skills.


An outdoor picture of the 7 story playground. See those mesh cage tunnels? That's what you climb through inside and out!


An airplane about 4 stories up that Mr. Bean and Baby Bean explored.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nick M. said...

That place looks AMAZING! First of all why didn't they have stuff like that when I was a kid, and secondly can big kids play too?

11:14 AM  
Blogger The Bean said...

Heck yea! Next time you guys come visit we will definitely go there. Mr. Bean was all up in that stuff and I was in some of it myself, although I don't think I was supposed to be. :)

11:18 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

WOW....

1:09 PM  
Blogger MI class 2007 said...

wow...that looks so fun!!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

What a cool place! That picture with all the mirrors was really cool! : )

2:43 PM  
Blogger luke said...

can i franchise this City Museum you speak of? and by franchise i mean steal it and put it in Montgomery, specifically, my back yard.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links