2.27.2009

A Few Updates

  • Picasso is doing very well. He sleeps between 3 and 4 hours at a time now at night so I'm only up usually twice to let him out. This is a huge improvement over the first week of getting up every hour to hour and a half.
  • We have seen a couple movies in the last few weeks and they were AWESOME! Taken with Liam Neeson was thrilling, fast paced and incredibly realistic. He is an ex-special forces guy who's 17 year old daughter and friend are kidnapped in Paris by women traffickers. The movie is his quest to get her back. 4 stars for this one!!!
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic. I know what you're thinking and I was too. This is going to be the lamest excuse for a chick flick in the history of movies, right? Wrong! It was so good. Very engaging and funny and witty. It was a great girl movie to lift your spirits and feed your inner shopaholic. :)
  • I am approaching 27 years and am very excited. Nothing special happens at 27 years but I am so happy and content with my life and my family right now that I can't help but feel great about anything to come including my age change.
That's it. What are you guys up too????

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I read Confessions and remember laughing.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links