7.23.2009

Traveling........


Hi! It's been a while so I thought I would put something up here. I am currently blogging from a borrowed computer as the baby beans and I are up north for a bit. We went to Grandma Campbell's for a couple of days and got to see our newest little cousin. He is adorable and only 2 months old. Made me want another one. Crazy, I know! Anyways, Bowen has gotten this fabulous little diner and Grandma Campbell and the three of us had an early birthday celebration for her there. Then we went accross to the new Veteran's Memorial that has been resurrected for any and all service people. 4 of which were on there were my family. It is a beautiful monument I hope to get pictures of on here when I get back home.


Now we are at Aunt Nancy's and will head back home Sunday to relax for a bit. In august I am doing a bridal shower cake for our neighbor. The couple is going on a cruise for a honeymoon so their cake is going to be a map of their honeymoon route. Their idea. I think it will work. I'll post pictures when it's done.


Other than that nothing really going on. Mr. Bean is busy with work and school and Baby Bean 1 should be starting her 3 year old school program the end of August. She is so excited and I am so anxious. This will be an all new experience.


What are you all up to???

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Not much new here, but I can't wait to see the cake!

11:58 AM  
Blogger The Bean said...

me either, i hope it turns out! ;)

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links