4.01.2009

Updates of Sorts

  1. Baby Bean 2 is fine. He went to the cardiologist Monday and he still has his little heart murmur but they said it is really mild and he has no other symptoms of possible heart problems so we are going to do our previously scheduled heart echo in May after his 6 month bday. He gained about 1.5 pounds between 2 weeks ago and Monday as well so they were quite happy. :)
  2. American Idol last night: Am I the only one who is irritated so much by Megan Joy that I want to rip my own fingernails out??? I LOVE her voice but can't stand her or her moves or her personality, etc. Kris was once again my favorite of the night with Adam coming in 2nd and Danny coming in 3rd. Danny may have been my 2nd choice if his last name wasn't Gokey. That's just weird.
  3. I got to watch last weeks episode of Grey's Anatomy yesterday and am so excited that volleyball has been canceled for tomorrow night so that I can see tomorrow's episode.
  4. I'm about fed up with laundry. I've done a minimum of 3 loads a day for the last 5 days and somehow I still can't see the bottom of the laundry basket. Ugh! I need a laundry service.
  5. I'm ready to move overseas again. Nowhere in particular just overseas in general. I love the travel and learning opportunities and I would really love to do it again before the kids get too old and school becomes an issue. Oh, speaking of school, Baby Bean will be starting a 3 day a week preschool in the fall from 9am to 11:30am. She is so excited. She got a new "Teaching Your Preschooler To Read and Write" book a couple weeks ago and she is now an expert at writing her first and last name. It kind of scares me a little. :)
  6. Finally, Picasso is doing much better. He still eats everything in sight but until today he hadn't peed in the house in almost a week. He did however destroy 3 of Baby Bean's pee pull-ups the other night during his midnight romp that has been making his belly a little upset. Oh well, I told him that's what he gets for playing with the nastiness!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Bean said...

:( I am so sad now.....

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links