3.12.2009

4 Months And A Nursery

So, Baby Bean 2 is 4 months old now and I finally have the nursery 98% completed. It's painted and decorated and such and there is nothing left to get for it. But there are still a couple things that need to be put away that don't belong in there. Either way, here are some photos of my sweet boy's "den." Some new photos of him will surface soon. My camera is still on hiatus so my apologies for the crappiness of these photos today.


His dresser with an Aunt Marge original hanging above.


His rolling baskets compliments of the grandparents Mielke and his $2 giraffe photo from "the devil's armpit."


The crib and his view. Most nursery components were compliments of the grandparents Mielke with exception to the furniture. Furniture from the original Baby Bean with the crib being from Nana.


The wonderful comfy rocker on loan from the Great Auntie Nancy. Notice the giraffe ribbon around the windows???? :)


A better photo of the crib.


The closet doors showing off some more giraffe ribbon and the color variations of the walls.

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I love the brown and green. And the jungle theme is my favorite for little boys.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I would love whatever serving bowls or glasses you have - all of ours broke early on. Otherwise, though, we have a place setting of 12, and I figure if we're serving more than 12, we're using paper plates anyway. You could ebay them and make some money back.

1:17 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

I have 3 or 4 cereal bowls and 6 coffee mugs. Are those what you want? I don't have any big serving bowls.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Nick M. said...

I too really like the jungle theme. I like the different colored walls also...I wasn't so sure about that when you told me on the phone but it turned out nice. Can't really see the giraffe ribbon though, maybe it's the pic, maybe its my OLD eyes!

You've done good work!

2:47 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

It's the pic. You can see it in the last one of the top of the closet doors. It's also around the curtains (tieing them back) and making a cross through the two windows.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Very cute, happy little boy den! : ) The colors are soothing -NICE job! Has it really been 4 months already?? : ( How sad! The time goes too fast! Love ya girl!

6:57 PM  
Blogger M'elle said...

I love decorating! Kids rooms are especially fun. I change my mind on what I would do about every month or so... but with our baby, there's no need for a decorated nursery!
You did a great job! I love putting different pieces like that in rooms to pull everything together, but not look over matched, if you know what I mean.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links