5.27.2009

I'm here and I need a little help. :)


We are in Asheville now after a two day drive and leave being cut short. Long story ending is us still getting to go to Charleston but not getting as much time here as originally planned.


Picture update of the babies bean is forthcoming when I get to my computer.


I had a Pampered Chef party recently and am not closing it out until the 1st of June. I am about $15 away from my next price break and was hoping somebody out there reading wanted to buy something. They have incredible new sheet pans that are just as good as the stones and the only two differences is that the sheet pan cools off immediately where the stone doesn't and the sheet pans can GO IN THE DISHWASHER!!!!!!!! They are warp free, non stick, won't discolor, etc. Anyways, if you would like to get something go to www.pamperedchef.biz/lisahutton and enter my name when it asks for the host. Please, please, please somebody order something!!!!!


Alright, that was my shameless plug. Now a quick update. Baby Bean 2 has one tooth on the bottom and is commando crawling all over the place. He does not currently like baby food chicken but we will try again tomorrow. He had his 6 month appt. a couple weeks ago and he was 18lbs 27 1/4 inches and his head was in the 96th percentile. He is going to have an x-ray of his lower legs when we get back from vacation to make sure his bones are growing properly. They look slightly bowed and the doctor wants and x-ray. Will let you know how that goes.


I am off to visit more family but will talk to you all again soon and hopefully have pictures!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Once we move into a legitimate house in ATL, we'd love to get some pampered chef stuff... for now, we'd be thrilled just to have a DISHWASHER itself! haha.

I'm jealous you are in Asheville. If you go to get pizza at Barley's... I do not want to know about it :-)

10:14 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

I will probably actually be selling Pampered Chef myself when you are moved in so I will definitely get back to you in a few months!

I have never actually been to Barley's

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links