8.30.2009

A little busy lately...


So I've been a little busy lately. Busy and consumed by Facebook. I never really spent much time on Facebook or MySpace but lately Facebook has really grabbed me. MySpace, haven't looked at in probably a year. I don't like it really. It's very spastic and chaotic and just not for me. Twitter might have taken off for me had I been able to get the phone updates to work but that never worked either. So Facebook it has been. I have to say that Facebook has got some very addicting games as well and I am easily amused by them.

Anyways, I posted these pictures on Facebook earlier but here are the pictures of the Steamer Trunk cake I just finished. All the stickers are edible modeling chocolate. The only things not edible were the buckles and a couple of the accessories attached to the chocolate. The Eifle Tower though is edible and was drawn on by me with black gel icing. Enjoy the pictures!



1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Mielke said...

This is your best yet! I hope you are proud! I am so impressed. so cute. good job

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links