8.05.2009

Some Pictures...

...from this past weekend and today. A Christmas Carol is being made into a motion capture film like the Polar Express with Jim Carrey playing Scrooge and Robin Wright Penn playing Fann. We saw the behind the scenes train exhibit at Union Station this weekend. Enjoy!



Baby Bean in her 3-D glasses for a sneak peek at the movie.


All of us at the end of the train tour.


The Baby Beans together.


They play so well together!


My sweet Baby Bean 2! Isn't he adorable!?!?!?!?


4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

He really is beautiful. He has such pretty coloring, and so much hair for his age!

1:42 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

Thanks! I'm in love with this kid. Don't get me wrong, I am in love with Baby Bean 1 too, there is just something about those baby boys though!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Its too funny that you posted today, because I was just getting ready to email you and tell you that I meant BBI's male twin today!! This little boy came in to the shelter today with his momma and I SWEAR this kid could have been either one of your Baby Beans! He was so stinkin' cute!!

Love the pictures!!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

He has grown so much! He's beautiful! Look at all that hair.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links