8.09.2010

A few updates...

So I have had some requests from certain family members to start updating my blog again and seeing as I will be living in Germany soon I thought I might comply.  Here is the latest...

My cakes are still going strong and Pampered Chef is going so so.  I will be having a HUGE Pampered Chef party the middle of September as a final out from here and to get the Fall catalog started off right!  Early Christmas shopping and lots of free giveaways for everyone!



This is my latest cake.  3 layer white with Bavarian Creme filling.  It was done as a birthday cake for a friends mother.  I made the fondant roses and mums myself!!!   By the way, I have a cake blog now too!  www.cakespecialties.blogspot.com  Check it out!

This weekend is our last Auto Cross race of the season and I am going to win the Ladies Championship for my class.  Yay!  I am so addicted to this sport now it's unreal.  :)

All our medical clearances are complete so hopefully we will have orders soon and can arrange a final schedule for packing, moving, vacationing, etc.  Middle of October will be our final out and then Europe, here I come!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick M. said...

Cake looks great. Glad you are blogging again (maybe I should try it sometime myself). Keep up the good work!!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Wow! You are getting better and better with every cake! Your attention to details is wonderful!

I hope you guys are doing well. I have mixed feelings about you going back overseas. I'm sure your parents do as well. I know you enjoyed it there before, but it's SO FAR AWAY. : ( And there's no place like home. sigh

God bless you and keep you wherever you go in life!

Love ya,
Lynn

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links