6.19.2007

Pampered Chef

Hi everyone! I am having a Pampered Chef catalog show for the month of August and would love for all of you that stop by to take a look at what they have. I have catalogs I can mail out to anyone who would like one for them or for family members or coworkers. I really like the Pampered Chef products I've gotten recently and would love for you guys to try some out too. There is a great special going on in the month of August and that is that all of the Forged Cutlery Knives are going to be 20% off. That is pretty good as they are incredible knives. I have two of them and LOVE them. Anyways, I just wanted to put this out there and encourage you all to take a look at the site. They have tons of cool stuff and a lot of it would make great Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers. Some of my favorites are the Bamboo Salad Tongs, Silicone Basting Brush, Quikut Paring Knives and of course their most popular product the Classic Baking Stones. All you have to do is go to the site and find what you want. If you want to order online you can do so by entering my name as the host or you can just let me know what you want and I'll order it for you. Thanks for all your help!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links