6.15.2007

Tagged





well, I wasn't really but thought I would join in on all the fun. All this stuff is probably already known about me but oh well. PLus I couldn't resist posting this picture of Baby Bean shaking her booty. One of her favorite past times. 8 Things you may no know about me:

1. I once was bored enough to discover I can fit a cue ball (from a pool table) in my mouth. I'm like the guy on the Reach commercial. Dentists love me.

2. A little over 2 years ago I had about 13 inches of my hair cut off and donated it to Locks of Love.
This is with my hair gone.

3. The fun, mischievous Elizabeth once left a 5 gallon tub of chocolate ice cream in my micro-fridge in college and didn't tell me. This created a wonderful mess of chocolate soup for me to clean up 2 days later when I found it. Mr. Bean was also a contributing factor in this.

4. I have never been skiing. Water or snow. Sad, huh?

5. My feet have shrunk since having Baby Bean. They used to be an 8 1/2 and they are now a 7 1/2. Weird, huh? Also, none of the 58 lbs I gained with her were gained in the upper female region most women like to gain it it.
The 58 lbs.

6. When Mr. Bean is not home for some reason I have a nightly ritual I follow. I kiss a picture of him, tell him goodnight and say a prayer for safety and protection for the three of us until we are together again in the same place. If he is home, there is no ritual just the nightly prayer of thanks. Maybe silly but I sleep better having done it. I also sleep with a blue elephant when he's not home.

7. My favorite part of my body is my hands. They are small and I think my fingernails are pretty.

8. I cheat on coupons at the grocery store. You know when they save 75 cents on two. I only get one and don't tell the cashier and get the 75 cents off one instead of having to buy two.

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I like to think of that chocolate soupy mess as the beginning of your and Mr. Bean's romance. hehe

I am in Kentucky this weekend...wanna come down?? :)

1:04 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Le sigh. 2 pregnancies and I also gained no boobage.

3:57 PM  
Blogger The Bean said...

I had thought about it but I just got a call from my Uncle (truck driver) and he is bringing a load through St. Louis and is stopping over for the night. Sorry, I'm trying to figure something out. Maybe this week you could come here for a few days since you are no longer working????

12:48 PM  
Blogger M'elle said...

Let me know when you are in Montgomery, or the surrounding area - I would love to see you and meet Little Miss Baby Bean and she can meet my beloved Ella Bella Bean!
By the way - loved the cake!!!! So pretty!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links